1. We believe in the verbal inspiration and authority of the Scriptures. We believe that the Bible reveals God, the fall of man, the way of salvation, and God's plan and purpose in the ages. We believe the Bible is the inspired, inerrant, infallible word of God.
2. We believe in the Holy Trinity as one God in three Persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity, virgin birth, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
4. We believe that salvation is by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone. The conditions of salvation are repentance and faith, which are like the two inseparable sides of the same coin.
5. We believe that men are justified by faith alone and are accounted righteous before God only through the merit of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in the visible, personal, and premillennial return of Christ.
7. We believe in the everlasting conscious blessedness of the saved and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
* We stand separated from liberalism, worldliness, and all forms of apostasy. We do not compromise with unbelief in any form. We do not agree with the Charismatic movement of our day.